Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Soul Featured in Pride Magazine

Tis the season to be thankful!!! I am so honored and privileged that my book, My Soul/African American Spirituals, is featured on page 44 of the November-December issue of Pride Magazine. As an author, I am super excited to share this amazing book with others on a broader scale. In the article, Season of Gathering and Giving: Author, Philanthropists Share Their Passions, it states, "The upcoming holidays are all about time with family and friends, Charlotte's African-American community counts its blessing and gives back in thankful praise." To my ancestors who provided this legacy of spirituals and history, I humbly say, "Thank you. Your gift has been timeless and priceless. I still pay homage to you." To order a copy of My Soul for the holidays and to view the book trailer, visit www.akclassicstories.com.www.pridemagazine.net www.akclassicstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment