Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sesame Street and You!

As an independent author, I must work really hard to build an audience for my multicultural children’s books. An audience can heighten your career or be your demise. So far, I have had the privilege of having a gracious audience who support my efforts.

In providing quality services and products (which is key), my audience continues to grow and expand. In addition, they tap others on my behalf to broaden the scope even further. Therefore, I am humbled and grateful.

Because of you, I received some amazing news. My second book, Play Dates and Other Tales, is noted on The List of Book Recommendations at Sesame Street. This welcomed news is definitely music to my ears!

Thanks to Sesame Street for strategically placing this book to its programming…shows with an emphasis on music, colors, numbers, and “play dates”, and thanks to you for assisting me in this path. There’s more to come I’m sure…

No comments:

Post a Comment